About Ahmadi Area
There are 4 Catholic Parishes in Kuwait. The Church of Our Lady of Arabia is the "mother church" of Kuwait Vicariate. The construction of the church began on 12th December 1952 and was completed on 8th September 1955 and was blessed on 1st April 1956 by Rev. Fr. Teofano Ubaldo Stella.
Now Kuwait Vicariate have total 4 Parish. They are in Kuwait City, Ahmadi, Salmiya and Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh.
- Holy Family Cathedral Parish, Kuwait City
- Our Lady of Arabia Parish, Ahmadi
- St. Thérèse Parish, Salmiya
- St. Daniel Comboni Parish, Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh
Our Lady of Arabia is one of the above mentioned churches located in Ahmadi. On Parish basis KMRM members are divided into Four Areas.
Currently, Ahmadi Area have Two Sectors and each Sector sub-divided into Kudumba Koottayma as shown below:
|Kudumba Koottayama Name
|Sec.1 – Arabia Matha
|Sec.2 – Mary Matha
In Ahmadi Parish, Malankara Holy Qurbono is celebrated every Second Mondays, Third Fridays & Fourth Tuesdays. Kids have Malankara Catechism in every Saturdays.