Best Photo -- Competition
Scope: KMRM is inviting photos of your back home church. The owner
of the best photo will get a gift worth RS2500/-. The gift will be
awarded during the upcoming family get together.
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is opened to only KMRM members.
2. The scope of photos,
2.1 Only on Kerala Malankara Churches.
2.2 Focus to the Church or feast of the church.
2.3 Personal or private functions are not allowed.
3. The selection criteria
3.1 The scope of photo content should not belong to private or
projecting any individual.
3.2 The scope must be for the benefit of the public or church
related feast or functions.
3.3 The selection criteria is the content and best view of your
4. The judges are the executive committee members.
5. The winner will be notified before the family get together.
6. The competition will be opened only when we receive at least 10
7. The photos must be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org only. Others will not be accepted.
8. Photos taken by mobile cameras are also accepted provided the
contents are clear.
9. A KMRM member can send maximum of 3 photos. Family of that member
can also send
and consider as a competitor, but the photo content must be
10. Any comments, contacts only through email "email@example.com"
11. The closing date of competition is "5-Jan-2009".
12. The competition opens from "1-Dec-2008".
13. All competition related discussions are entertained through
email only, and to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
14. Any anomalies will be discussed and sorted out by executive
15. All transactions will be transparent and opened to discussions
after the draw.
16. Once the photos are send, it will be part of KMRM site, and can
not be withdrawn.
17. The photos may be used in KMRM site, upon the approval of
18. Only one price, "The best photo".